Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Augustus to the world Pt. 1

We took a trip to Hongkong this sembreak and I FINALLY got to take Augustus (okay fine, my camera) out, presented the world to him and..we just had that chemistry. Well we're kind of still building it but we'll get there. I'm just really happy that I somehow had the chance to take photographs again. Yay. Here's to more adventures and sightings by Augustus! :)

Aaah. My favorite time of the day! Sunset.

I wish streets in Manila are like this. My kind of afternoon.

I saw this old lady cleaning her dogs after a hard day's work. It made me smile.




I just had to post this photo because Timon is DEFINITELY WERKING IT! GUUUURRRL.

And lastly, here's a photo of the cutest baby boy! I wanna bite his cheeks aaaggghh.

No comments:

Post a Comment